1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? My closet doesn’t have a door. If I had a closet with a door I would probably have it closed.
2) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Rarely
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Usually out
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. I’ve never had any desire to whatsoever either.
5) Do you like to use post-it notes? Absolutely! Hooray for office supplies.
6) Do you cut out coupons, but then never use them? Sometimes
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Um, can I go with none of the above?
8) Do you have freckles? A couple
9) Do you always smile for pictures? Generally
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? Obnoxious behavior by performers during their curtain calls.
11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes.
12) Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes, long story
13) What about pooped in the woods? No
14) Have you ever danced even when there’s no music playing? Sure have
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils? Sometimes
16) How many people have you slept with this week? None
17) What size is your bed? Queen
18) What is your song of the week? Chain of Fools
19) Is it OK for guys to wear pink? People can wear whatever they want.
20) Do you still watch cartoons? Occasionally when I’m bored and there’s nothing else on.
21) What’s your least favorite movie? Congo
22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I dunno, I don’t really own any land for burying things in
23) What do you drink with dinner? Too often a diet coke with lemon
24) What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Regular mustard
25) What is your favorite food? Mandarin oranges. Or macaroni salad. Or oatmeal raisin cookies.
26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Life is Beautiful, Akeela and the Bee, An American Tail
27) Last person you kissed/kissed you? BestNieceEver
28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes I was a Brownie and a Junior Girl Scout, but when we moved in sixth grade we couldn’t find an active troop around here
29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No
30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone in the paper? I don’t think I’ve ever written a letter for a newspaper
31) Can you change the oil in a car? I’ve been taught a couple times but I’m not confident about it. It’s the kind of thing I instantly forget after I learn.
32) Ever gotten a speeding ticket? One
33) Ran out of gas? Too many times– at least 4 that I can think of
34) Favorite kind of sandwich? Veggie delite from subway
35) Best thing to eat for breakfast? fruit and yogurt
36) What is your usual bedtime? After 11 but before 2
37) Are you lazy? Not about most things
38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Pumpkin, Tinkerbell, Wizard, Clown, Heidi, Pirate
39) What is your Chinese astrological sign? Horse, which is sort of funny since I’m allergic to them
40) How many languages can you speak? Fluently? 1. I had a year or more of training in French, Spanish, Russian, and American Sign Language, but I’m not even approaching fluency in any of them.
41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No but I’ve been thinking of subscribing to Real Simple magazine because a kid I know’s scout troop is fundraising by selling magazines and I think I would actually read that
42) Which are better – Legos or Lincoln Logs? Legos. I think.
43) Are you stubborn? I have my moments.
44) Who is better – Leno or Letterman? Letterman. I think.
45) Ever watch soap operas? In late high school/early college (I think) I briefly got mildly into Days of Our Lives. I haven’t watched an episode in at least ten years.
46) Afraid of heights? Sometimes, but not much. Doing lighting so much got that out of me.
47) Sing in the car? Often
48) Dance in the shower? No, not much room for that and sounds kind of dangerous
49) Ever used a gun? No
50) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A portrait? College.
51) Do you think musicals are cheesy? Some are
52) Is Christmas stressful? Sometimes, but it also gives me a peace I don’t have much of the rest of the year
53) Ever eat a pierogi? Pretty sure
54) Favorite type of fruit pie? Peach
55) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Writer, actor
56) Do you believe in ghosts? Sorta
57) Ever have a deja-vu feeling? Yes
58) Take a vitamin daily? No
59) Wear slippers? No. My brother-in-law got me Eeyore slippers once so I own them but…
60) Wear a bathrobe? Yes I have a pink and white terrycloth one.
61) What do you wear to bed? Depends but I have a lot of comfy pajama pants.
62) First concert? Billy Joel
63) Walmart, Target or Kmart? Target. There’s one near my apartment now and the uber-convenience of it all is rather staggering
64) Nike or Adidas? Oh whatever, it’s the same difference
65) Cheetos or Fritos? Fritos
66) Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Peanuts, usually
67) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
68) Ever take dance lessons? Yes– tap, jazz, modern, ballet– but not a lot of it. Modern was my favorite.
69) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not really
70) Can you curl your tongue? Yes
71) Ever won a spelling bee? INo
72) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Absolutely
73) Own any record albums? I think I technically own a record of Mary Poppins music that’s in my parents’ basement somewhere
74) Own a record player? No!
75) Regularly burn incense? No
76) Ever been in love? Not exactly
77) Who would you like to see in concert? Trans-Siberian Orchestra
78) What was the last concert you saw? Paul McCartney I think. Also almost 10 years ago
79) Hot tea or cold tea? Cold mostly
80) Tea or coffee? It varies
81) Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Sugar cookies, but I like oatmeal raisin better
82) Can you swim well? Yes
83) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Um yes
84) Are you patient? I think I am extremely patient, but my patience in a lot of areas of my life has been tested recently so I feel like my fuse is shorter than it once was
85) DJ or Band at a wedding? Tough call but I guess a band. My sister’s wedding had a DJ and he was a tool, which annoyed me.
86) Ever won a contest? I’ve one little raffles here and there.
87) Ever have plastic surgery? No
88) Which are better, black or green olives? I have no idea
89) Can you knit or crochet? Neither
90) Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom would be pretty sweet
91) Do you want to get married? One day
92) If married, how long have you been married? N/A
93) Who was your HS crush? I had several crushes on several different guys and most of them never had any idea.
94) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No
95) Do you have kids? No
96) Do you want kids? Yes
97) What’s your favorite color? Dark green
98) Do you miss anyone right now? Yes
99) Did you watch “Next Great American Band” on FOX? Never heard of it
100) Would you like other people to see your survey answers? Sure! That’s why I posted them here! 🙂